You’re trying to reach those high paying customers and clients, but you need visuals that will entice them in. I can help you speak directly to them, through effective, strategic design.
I want to help you can achieve your goals by having a brand you’re proud to shout about. Doesn’t that sound exciting!
I can help!
You’re trying to tell the world how awesome your business is.
Design makes that instant first impression. Strategic design means they’ll stick around and place that order or enquiry.
With a brand that perfectly represents your core values, we can make that lasting impression and ensure your business thrives.
Is your branding now complete, but your website is lacking something special and not making any sales or wowing clients?
I’ll design and build you a website that focuses on the visitor, creating a user experience that will be at the heart of your business and look amazing across any device.
- Design and build
- Customised to your branding
- Under construction page (optional)
- Mobile friendly design
- Easy to update text and images yourself
- Newsletter opt in design and templates
- Full training after launch
- Technical support
Just starting out? Have a website but you DIY’d your branding a while ago?
I create distinctive, bespoke, beautiful visuals that are instantly recognisable, setting you apart from your competition and putting your at the forefront of your market.
Kick off meeting
Brand strategy guide
- Primary & secondary logo
Font & colour combinations
Social media graphics
+ optional extras
Want to see what I could do for your business?
Together, we can turn your business into a personality of its own.
It can become a whole universe, a lifestyle that people will want to buy into and be part of.
This will attract those customers and put you at the forefront of your market – therefore making you sales!
Once we’ve worked together you’ll:
“Chloe has made my website dreams come true! What a dream to work with, she took all my scatty ideas and placed them into an organised genius website! From her welcome pack to her incredible design briefs, I can’t thank her enough for creating such a well thought through site for my customers to use. Thankyou Chloe for absolutely smashing the brief and delivering such a high standard of work.”
Laura – The Wild Bluebell
Okay, I’m super keen! What do I do next?
- Download the price list by clicking the button below. This should answer some questions you have.
- Fill out the contact form to give me some details.
- I’ll reply within 48hrs and we can organise a call to get to know each other – simple!
Absolutely! As part of my web packages I offer some simple training so you can easily change the text and images you need to without any fear of altering the design.
The branding process is an intensive 5 or 4 week (depending on the package) service where we will work together to create your dream branding and website. This means you also have to set aside some time to reply to any emails or small tasks I ask you to do to help move the process along. Working like this means you can be sure that you’ll have your designs ready to go at a time that works for you so you can launch – efficient for the both of us!
No, each website I build is unique and custom made to fit perfectly with your brand.
These days, so much website traffic comes from social media on phones that it is essential that a website looks pixel perfect on every device. I do thorough testing on all the sites I build to make sure your business looks awesome wherever people see it.
20% of the total project cost is required when you book your design slot, the remaining 80% can be split into 2 equal payments if you prefer.
WEB DESIGN + BRANDING
🌸Showcasing a wedding florist's unique style through branding elements and an exciting, fluid website
WEB DESIGN + BRANDING + PACKAGING
🍡 Transforming cocktail sorbets from a London festival favourite into a European wide party essential
WEB DESIGN + BRANDING + PACKAGING
🥕 Taking vibrant hummus from local markets into stores with minimal, colourful branding